We’ve built a CADR Calculator to help you find the right purifier for your home
You’ve already read about how HEPA purifiers help reduce the risk of COVID-19 (link to previous blog) and you’re ready to choose one.
⚠️ Remember that the 3 important things are:
- The air purifier has HEPA filtration
- There are no additional technologies (ionisation, plasma, UV) as recommended by The Lancet (read more here: bit.ly/lancetCOVID19)
- The Clean Air Delivery Rate of the purifier is optimized to provide between 4 and 6 air changes in your room
That last one is the most important because a purifier that is too small or not powerful enough for your room will not clean it properly.
That’s why we built a CADR calculator for you to use!
Enter the size of your room - length, height and width into the yellow boxes.
Get the CADR range that is needed to perform 4-6 air changes.
Compare that to the purifiers listed on 3 separate tabs:
- Smart HEPA Purifier
- Regular HEPA Purifier
- Purifier With Technology Not Recommended by The Lancet
Open the CADR Calculator Here and click “File>Make A Copy” to open an editable version.
Don’t Have A HEPA Purifier At Home?
If you don't have a purifier yet, the aria Pure40 is a great option. We built it based on everything we wished our previous purifiers had.
- Room Coverage - 40m2
- CADR - 350m3/h
- HEPA Filter
- App-based data & controls (connects right into the nafas app).
We're running a promotion right now on Tokopedia, for nafas users. For 20% off, use the code: ARIANAFAS20.
✅ Click here to get yours on Tokopedia today.